Termite Control in Beverly Hills, CA
Termite Damage Repair for Homeowners
Since 1991, Kilter Termite and Pest Control has been the premier provider of termite extermination services for homes in Beverly Hills and surrounding areas. Our team understands how troubling a termite infestation can be, which is why we provide timely treatment services that are tailored to your specific circumstances, ensuring effective results.
Give Our Team A Call Today To Find Out More
How to Get Rid of Termites in Your Home
If termites have infiltrated your home, it’s important to know what steps to take to get rid of them as soon as possible. Unfortunately termites can do considerable damage in a very short amount of time and without the right knowledge and tools, they can be difficult to permanently remove. Therefore, one of the best ways to rid your home of these pests is to hire an experienced professional who has the expertise needed to properly inspect your home for termite activity, identify infestations, and eliminate them from your property.
However, there are preventative steps you can take that can help reduce termite presence in the future.
What Will Keep Termites Away?
- Keeping lumber, wood, or mulch away from your home’s foundation
- Properly maintaining gutters
- Ensuring there's no excess moisture buildup around your home’s foundation
- Removing potential food sources that might attract termites
- Investing in regular inspections
- Sealing any possible entry points around your home
Don't wait until you have discovered termite damage before taking action – get ahead of the situation by identifying potential problem areas today and taking effective steps by calling the Beverly Hills termite removal pros at Kilter now!
How Do I Know if I Have Termites?
Unfortunately, termites can be hard to spot at first because they feed on the inside of walls and other structures. However common telltale signs of termite activity, that you can look out for, include tiny holes in walls, bubbling paint, peeling wallpaper, buckling floors and exterior wood that sounds hollow when tapped. You may also find discarded wings, termite droppings, and swarmers, as well as mud tubes going up the side of your home’s foundation.
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to seek the help of a professional termite exterminator in Beverly Hills right away in order to prevent further damage and protect your home.
Schedule an appointment with our Beverly Hills termite control team today.
Who to Call For Termite Damage Repair
If you require termite damage repair for your home, it’s best to do your research and hire only experienced craftsmen to handle the job. While hiring general handymen may work out fine for most projects around the house, effectively repairing termite damage requires a trained eye and specialized skills. At Kilter Termite and Pest Control, we employ only expert Beverly Hills termite removal pros who have years of experience performing wood replacement in homes recovering from termite infestations.
What Type of Damage Do Termites Cause?
- Termites can cause extensive damage to the structural integrity of a home
- Termites can eat through wood, drywall, insulation, and other materials in a home
- Termites can create tunnels and galleries in wood, which weakens the wood and makes it more susceptible to breakage
- Termites can cause floors and ceilings to collapse
- Termites can damage doors and windows, causing them to become stuck or difficult to open
- Termites can destroy furniture
Comprehensive Termite Services
In addition to repairing termite damage, Kilter is also the premier provider of termite extermination services in Beverly Hill, making us a one-stop shop for customers who are dealing with infestations. Not only will we completely eliminate subterranean and drywood termites in your residence, and repair the damage they’ve caused, but we’ll also do so in a way that doesn’t require you to leave your home. Our advanced KILGUARD system is injected into infestation sites and doesn’t involve harmful fumes like those used in the fumigation process of our competitors, so you can remain in your home during the treatment process.s
When You Contact Kilter for Termite Control in Your Beverly Hills, CA, Home, We Will:
- Perform a comprehensive inspection of your residence to determine the extent of the infestation and identify critical infestation sites
- Use our innovative KILGUARD system, which completely eliminates drywood and subterranean termites and prevents them from returning
- Provide a two-year warranty, ensuring our treatment system will be effective
- Offer an extended service contract on a quarterly or biannual basis, which will prevent termites from infesting any area of your home in the future
If you are interested in learning more about our termite treatment options in Beverly Hills, contact us today by calling (866) 827-1727.
Why Should You Trust Kilter?
Here's What We Offer:
Stay In Your Home Termite Treatments
Warranties That Are Second to None
Free Home & Termite Inspection
Education & Expertise
We Guide Homeowners to Make the Best Decision
“Quick responses, great follow-up, and great technicians who are polite and courteous”- Sarah G.
“The team from Kilter came on time and immediately did their magic.”- Irene C.
“My money was spent well in getting their service.”- Edward T.
“I am thankful for Kilter Termite & Pest Control for taking care of the pests in our old home”- Stephen T.
“They delivered an excellent treatment for removing the pest in our home. Something that I can honestly share my experiences with others.”- Wilma B.
“Christian explained everything each step of the way. And he answered all of my questions.”- James M.