Branch 3 Licensed Termite Inspector
Job Title: Branch 3 Licensed Termite Inspector
Reports To: Branch Manager
SUMMARY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Follows up on all clients’ appointments.
- Completes all necessary paperwork in accordance with company policies
- Estimates all available work on client property.
- Sells the appropriate treatment for properties.
- Prices jobs according to the Company’s standard pricing rates.
- Prospects for new clients.
- Keeps vehicle maintenance up to date.
- Inspect all properties in accordance with S.P.C.B and Kilter’s Policy.
- Turn in all paperwork the following work day.
- Maintain current CDL with fewer then 2 points.
- Available Mon – Sat 7:30-5:00pm.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NONE
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Branch 3 field reps license
- Branch 2 field reps license
Physical Demands Climb one and two story ladders. Lift 25 lbs, crawl into sub-structures and attic spaces. Look up for 10min. periods at a time.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reviews From Happy Customers
“Quick responses, great follow-up, and great technicians who are polite and courteous”- Sarah G.
“The team from Kilter came on time and immediately did their magic.”- Irene C.
“My money was spent well in getting their service.”- Edward T.
“I am thankful for Kilter Termite & Pest Control for taking care of the pests in our old home”- Stephen T.
“They delivered an excellent treatment for removing the pest in our home. Something that I can honestly share my experiences with others.”- Wilma B.
“Christian explained everything each step of the way. And he answered all of my questions.”- James M.
Why Should You Trust Kilter?
Here's What We Offer:
Stay In Your Home Termite Treatments
Warranties That Are Second to None
Free Home & Termite Inspection
Education & Expertise
We Guide Homeowners to Make the Best Decision