Job Title: Termite and Pest Technician
Reports To: Branch Manager
SUMMARY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: ( Other Duties may be assigned.)
- Treats property according to the treatment standard outlined in the training manual.
- Prepares worksheets (including timestamps, quantities of chemicals used, problem areas seen and/or treated, etc).
- Maintains truck and equipment on service call time.
- Clears truck daily of empty chemical containers, food containers, etc.
- Maintains the shop area.
- Prospects for new clients.
- Keeps vehicle maintenance up to date.
- Places door hangars prior to starting jobs.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid California Driver’s License.
- Valid SPCB Branch 2/3 applicators License.
- Ability to provide medical release for respirator.
This position requires the physical ability to: climb ladders to 2 stories, carry 50 lbs , bend lift and crouch. Crawl under houses and in attic spaces. Wear a respirator.
“Quick responses, great follow-up, and great technicians who are polite and courteous”- Sarah G.
“The team from Kilter came on time and immediately did their magic.”- Irene C.
“My money was spent well in getting their service.”- Edward T.
“I am thankful for Kilter Termite & Pest Control for taking care of the pests in our old home”- Stephen T.
“They delivered an excellent treatment for removing the pest in our home. Something that I can honestly share my experiences with others.”- Wilma B.
“Christian explained everything each step of the way. And he answered all of my questions.”- James M.
We Guide Homeowners to Make the Best Decision
Education & Expertise
Free Home & Termite Inspection
Warranties That Are Second to None
Stay In Your Home Termite Treatments